The Basic Course on Fund Raising #73
Learn the building blocks of professional fund raising and network with non-profit managers and fund raisers from other non-profit organizations by joining Venture's best-selling course!
Why join this course?
This course will introduce the fundamentals of professional fund raising. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the art and science of professional fund raising;
- Align your fund raising goals to your organization's Vision, Mission, and Goals;
- Understand the fund raising roles of your organization's key stakeholders;
- Determine the essential fund raising support systems and processes;
- Be aware of the challenges as well as opportunities in the local and global arena that may affect you fund raising activities;
- Discover how you can identify and cultivate donors;
- Identify the fund raising strategies that are best fit for your organizations;
- Learn how to evaluate the performance of your fund raising campaigns;
- Know the step-by-step process in planning your fund raising activities; and
- Evaluate you organization's readiness to raise funds.
- The program will be live/synchronous: happens in real-time with a group of learners; highly interactive with immediate feedback from the facilitators and co-learners.
- The course will be composed of a combination of input sessions and participatory exercises that will cover various fund raising topics and tools to ensure the participants' maximized learning.
- There will be real-time sharing, discussions, open forums, and group works.
- The class size will be limited to a maximum of 30 participants to accommodate the needs and concerns of each participant and their organizations.
- Aside from the 1-hour lunch break, coffee/restroom breaks are also scheduled in the morning and afternoon sessions.
Who should attend?
This course is open to the public. It will benefit organizations that are considering going into or have just started fund raising.
Specifically, the BCFR caters to individuals and groups with minimal fund raising experience. In the past, we have had attendees from non-profit organizations, schools, hospitals, faith-based organizations, and corporations.
Experienced fund raisers, board members, directors, managers, and development leaders also attend the BCFR to acquire new fund raising ideas.
How much is the learning investment?
What you'll get:
- Exclusive access to the live 20-hour workshop;
- A softcopy of the presentation handouts;
- BCFR manual with workbook, checklists, templates, and other helpful tools to strengthen your fund raising initiatives;
- Access to supplementary materials and readings;
- Verifiable electronic certificate of course completion;
- Exclusive offer: A private consultation session with the Venture team to help you prepare for you next fund raising campaign!
- Bonus: A FREE hardcopy of The Fund Raiser's Guide to Fund Raising book for the first 12 paid participants.
How to register?
- Fill out the registration form which is included in our email or through this link. You may email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any other questions/concerns.
- After accomplishing your registration form, kindly settle the registration fee via online bank transfer or back deposit. Please see our bank account details below:
Name of Bank: Bank of the Philippines Islands (BPI)
Branch: Julia Vargas Branch, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Account Type: Checking/Current
Account Number: 2431-0603-21
- Once settled, kindly send us a photo or a scanned copy of the deposit slip or screenshot of your online transaction as proof of payment.
- As soon as our Finance confirms the receipt of payment, we'll send a softcopy of your Official Receipt.
- The Zoom Meeting link, password, and other workshop updates, materials, and reminders will be sent directly via email.
You may download a copy of our course primer here and our course sessions here.